Ever since Facebook started expanding from its early college base, many businesses have been in interested in using Facebook to promote their business and have had a lot of questions about Facebook marketing. Just a small sample of them include...
- Is it worth my business's time to build up and maintain a Facebook page?
- How can I get more fans on my Facebook page?
- Should I buy Facebook likes?
- Is there an SEO benefit to social media promotion?
- What are the best places to get more real Facebook likes?
- What are the best ways to get more likes, comments, and shares on your photos and status updates?
- How can I get more customers?
- How can I use social media to rank higher in search engines?
- How can I increase my EdgeRank and have my posts show up more frequently in my followers' News Feed?
- What should I look for when buying likes?
This Facebook marketing guide attempts to answer these and many more questions you might have had about the innovative form of advertising where people buy Facebook likes. We have user posted reviews, ratings, rankings, moderated spam-free comments, and in-depth feature articles on social media and the overall technology landscape. We hope to educate, inform, as well as sometimes even entertain.
Above all else, if you have any questions, please contact us. There's a lot of spam we have to deal with, and unfortunately we can't respond to everybody's questions and comments, but we always check submission for ideas on topics to cover.
This site is a labor of love and a service for the community, however, please note the following...
Disclosure: We are an independent review site for companies where you can buy Facebook likes and other social media services such as Twitter followers and YouTube views. We reserve the right to place ads on this site or receive compensations for referrals. However, this does not change anything in the way we rank different social media services. The reviews and comments come from visitors to this site and are strictly moderated for attempts at spam and all review manipulation to the best of our ability. We are not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, or any other social networks.
Also, if you're a site that sells Facebook likes. No! We will not admit your stupid fake reviews. Stop wasting your time and ours. If you want better reviews, provide a better service. It's as simple as that.